Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm HOT 21!!

yeah!!




hepi bday to me...






hepi bday to me...







hepi bday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...









hepi bday to me............










yeay!!! 21 already... wooot wooot~











andddddddddddd...









i've just received my 1st present.. hehe...



this was came in this evening...


OMG!!!.. this is what exacty wht i wnt..
thank you so much dear.. hehe.. the present is actually one of my wish list.. now da dpt.. bole cancel kn... hehe...


a pink clutch is want i want. now da dpt. i'm blessed~

and oh, ade lg packages x smpt amik. since ibu xde td, so the posmen left this..

soooooo.. sok pg bru kne g amik.. hehe, xsba nk tgk..

owh, gtg...

kne rply sms neh...

daaaaaaaa~

oh btw, dear.. u owg plg byk wish... hahaha... thniah2!! >.<

*i'm young and fabulous at 21 (^_^)

3 comments:

Anis said...

Sayangggggg! happy for you! :DDD

me_ash said...

wahhh.. tg hunn!!

Aishah said...

happy belated bday comot!