Thursday, September 10, 2009

Simon saysssss...

ok, ini sgt comel.


i'm now in the e lab. just finish my class. while waiting for the next class, im always in the e lab. u know, fb, ms, blog, yadayadayada.


as im just about to sit, simon suddenly rush came to me. at first i thought he was going to asked me bout our pharmaceutics practical later.


buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt,,...



instead of asking me that, he asked me to go lunch with hin. yes, LUNCH!!..


hahahahaha...


i just said that im fasting today. maybe he still think that i x puase today. haha.



simon2, eventhough i x puase, i still cannot eat in front of public la.... hahahahahaha...








_aSh_

3 comments:

Anis said...

hahahaha serius die ajak you makan??
hahahaha ade2 je simon neh. XD

donna said...

hahah...comel je!!! hahaha

me_ash said...

anis n fara : hahahaha, lwak je simn neh...