Friday, October 14, 2011

Art Mart @ Uitm Archifest Expression!





Hey Everyone!

No plans on weekends? Well I'm here inviting you to join in the fun with Art Mart @ Uitm Archifest Expression!

Open to public in general, Art Mart will be held from 10.00 am till 6.00 pm on 15th October 2011 (Saturday) which will be held at Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, UiTM Shah Alam.

Me and my friends will be there, and pleaseeeeeee visit to our booth! hihi. I will bring my Premium Beautiful! :)



So girls, i think this is your chance to know more about Premium Beautiful, or even Lactolite!

PB is the only corset with SUPERBRAND!!


Lactolite.


And did you know what these two can to do you? Look at Kak Ana her self..


Beautifully transformed from 98kg-55kg!!! This is for real ladiesss.....


Owh tak lupa juga my leader, HANIS HAIZI..


Look how she can earn 6 figure bonus every month!!!


Interested? Do and come join us at Art Mart @ Uitm Archifest Expression!

Or you simply contact me at 012-6054267 or nikishashla@yahoo.com


xoxo,
ash.

No comments: